Mexico sets size at GBP1bn for 100-year bond
LONDON, March 12 (IFR) - Mexico has set a deal size of GBP1bn for its 100-year sterling bond, according to a source close to the deal.
The final yield is set at 5.75%, pricing in range of final guidance of 5.75%, plus or minus an eighth. The annual coupon will be 5.625%. Global order books are in excess of GBP2.2bn.
The sovereign, rated A3/BBB+/BBB+, opened books on the benchmark-sized deal earlier on Wednesday, setting initial price thoughts in the 6% area.
Barclays and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the SEC-registered issue, which is expected to price later in the session.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters