Mexico sets size at GBP1bn for 100-year bond
LONDON, March 12 (IFR) - Mexico has set a deal size of GBP1bn for its 100-year sterling bond, according to a source close to the deal.
The final yield is set at 5.75%, pricing in range of final guidance of 5.75%, plus or minus an eighth. The annual coupon will be 5.625%. Global order books are in excess of GBP2.2bn.
The sovereign, rated A3/BBB+/BBB+, opened books on the benchmark-sized deal earlier on Wednesday, setting initial price thoughts in the 6% area.
Barclays and Goldman Sachs are the lead managers on the SEC-registered issue, which is expected to price later in the session.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |