U.S. adds $750 mln to Northrop ballistic missile defense contract
WASHINGTON, March 12
WASHINGTON, March 12 (Reuters) - The Pentagon's Missile Defense Agency said on Wednesday it had added $750 million to Northrop Grumman Corp's contract to manage the information technology of the U.S. ballistic missile defense system.
The new contract brought the potential value of the contract to $3.25 billion from $2.5 billion, the Pentagon said in its daily digest of major weapons contracts.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel