U.S. adds $750 mln to Northrop ballistic missile defense contract
WASHINGTON, March 12
WASHINGTON, March 12 (Reuters) - The Pentagon's Missile Defense Agency said on Wednesday it had added $750 million to Northrop Grumman Corp's contract to manage the information technology of the U.S. ballistic missile defense system.
The new contract brought the potential value of the contract to $3.25 billion from $2.5 billion, the Pentagon said in its daily digest of major weapons contracts.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York