Novimmune appoints former Actelion manager as new CFO
ZURICH, March 12
ZURICH, March 12 (Reuters) - Swiss biotech company Novimmune (IPO-NOVI.S), seen as a potential IPO candidate, said on Wednesday it has appointed former Actelion CFO Andrew J. Oakley as its new finance chief.
Oakley, a UK and Australian citizen who was CFO of Actelion for a decade, stepped down from the company last August to focus on other opportunities.
"The appointment of such an experienced public company CFO highlights our ambition to rapidly advance Novimmune's corporate and business strategy," Novimmune chairman Eduard Holdener said in a statement. (Reporting by Caroline Copley)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |