Pfizer says court invalidates Celebrex patent reissue
March 12 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc said a U.S. federal court invalidated a reissue patent covering methods of treating osteoarthritis and other conditions with its Celebrex drug.
Pfizer said it disagreed with the ruling by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and will appeal the decision.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.