Pfizer says court invalidates Celebrex patent reissue
March 12 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc said a U.S. federal court invalidated a reissue patent covering methods of treating osteoarthritis and other conditions with its Celebrex drug.
Pfizer said it disagreed with the ruling by the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and will appeal the decision.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |