PHILIPPINES PRESS-Metrobank to offer at least 5 bln peso debt notes-Inquirer
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co has offered peso-denominated debt notes qualifying as Tier 2 or supplementary capital under the tighter Basel 3 global adequacy ratio framework at a base offer size of at least 5 billion pesos ($112.4 million), the Philippine Daily Inquirer quoted sources as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.475 Philippine Pesos) (Compiled by Manila newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |