PHILIPPINES PRESS-Metrobank to offer at least 5 bln peso debt notes-Inquirer
Metropolitan Bank & Trust Co has offered peso-denominated debt notes qualifying as Tier 2 or supplementary capital under the tighter Basel 3 global adequacy ratio framework at a base offer size of at least 5 billion pesos ($112.4 million), the Philippine Daily Inquirer quoted sources as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.475 Philippine Pesos) (Compiled by Manila newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Asia shares slip as China disappoints, Japan bucks trend