PHILIPPINES PRESS-Vista Land to roll out $629.6 mln projects - Standard
Property developer Vista Land & Lifescapes Inc. said on Tuesday it would roll out 28 billion pesos ($629.6 million) worth of residential projects this year as it plans to aggressively expand presence in the low income and affordable segments of the housing market.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.4750 Philippine Pesos) (Compiled by Manila newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown