SINGAPORE PRESS-UOA ventures into Myanmar property market - Business Times
United Overseas Australia Ltd has joined a growing list of global companies venturing into the emerging Myanmar market.
The Australia and Singapore listed property-related company said on Tuesday that it has formally agreed to pay $24 million for an 80 per cent stake in a Myanmar company which owns and has the rights to develop 2.414 acres (0.977 hectare) of land in Dagon Township, Yangon region.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Ed Davies)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |