STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's Aegea seeks to become publicly listed company
Aegea Saneamento e Participações, a Brazilian sanitation company, on Wednesday asked securities regulator CVM for permission to register as a publicly listed company, a step that often precedes issuance of new debt or shares.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl