Telecom Egypt posts net profit of 2.96 billion EGP in 2013
CAIRO, 12 (Reuters) - Telecom Egypt posted consolidated net profits of 2.96 billion Egyptian pounds ($425.27 million) in 2013, compared to 2.62 billion in 2012, according to a balance sheet published in a newspaper on Wednesday.
The Egypt-based joint stock company earned revenues of 11.13 billion Egyptian pounds in 2013, against 10.03 billion in 2012. ($1 = 6.9603 Egyptian Pounds) (Writing by Michael Georgy; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA