French state fund sells Valeo shares for 200 mln eur
PARIS, March 12
PARIS, March 12 (Reuters) - French state fund Bpifrance said it completed the sale of 2.5 percent of car parts maker Valeo for around 200 million euros ($277 million).
The shares were sold at a price of 100 euros each. The stock was 1.7 percent lower at 99.50 euros in early trading on Wednesday. Valeo and the fund released news of the move late on Tuesday.
Following the transaction, Bpifrance owns 3.3 percent of the share capital and 3.2 percent of the voting rights of Valeo, and it said it "intends to remain a medium-term shareholder".
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Jokowi party claims victory in Indonesian presidential election