Cloud marketing firm Vocus explores sale- sources
NEW YORK, March 12
NEW YORK, March 12 (Reuters) - Vocus Inc, a provider of cloud marketing software, is looking to sell itself and has attracted interest from industry rivals and private equity firms, according to several people familiar with the matter.
Online marketing company ConstantContact, web services company Web.com Group Inc and private equity firm GTCR are among the parties interested in buying Vocus, one of the people said.
The company is working with investment bank Stifel on the potential sale, the people said, asking not to be named because the process is not public. Representatives for Vocus, Stifel, Web.com, GTCR and ConstantContact could not be immediately reached for comment.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey