Oesterreichische Kontrollbank issues $1.25 bln bond
VIENNA, March 13
VIENNA, March 13 (Reuters) - Oesterreichische Kontrollbank said on Thursday it was issuing a $1.25 billion bond guaranteed by the Republic of Austria with a coupon of 1.625 percent, maturing in 2019.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |