Austria's BAWAG PSK says it is not for sale
VIENNA, March 13
VIENNA, March 13 (Reuters) - Austrian lender BAWAG PSK is not for sale and its shareholders remain committed to the lender, Chief Executive Byron Haynes said on Thursday, dismissing speculation that majority owner Cerberus was actively seeking an exit.
"There is no sale process out there," he told reporters.
He added that investors Cerberus and GoldenTree contributed equally to a 125 million euro ($174 million) capital injection this month and that Cerberus remained majority owner.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute