JetBlue to sell in-flight entertainment unit for $400 mln
March 13 (Reuters) - JetBlue Airways Corp said it would sell its in-flight entertainment business, LiveTV, to French defence company Thales Group for $400 million.
JetBlue said it would enter into agreements with LiveTV to continue providing live TV and in-flight connectivity after the sale.
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |