JetBlue to sell in-flight entertainment unit for $400 mln
March 13 (Reuters) - JetBlue Airways Corp said it would sell its in-flight entertainment business, LiveTV, to French defence company Thales Group for $400 million.
JetBlue said it would enter into agreements with LiveTV to continue providing live TV and in-flight connectivity after the sale.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident