Morgan Stanley names Falloon as head of Asia Pac fixed income - memo
HONG KONG, March 13
HONG KONG, March 13 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley has named Ben Falloon as head of Asia Pacific fixed income markets, replacing Steve Glynn, who is leaving the firm, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Falloon, who joined Morgan Stanley in 2008, has more than 15 years experience in Asian fixed income markets and will be based in Hong Kong, the memo added.
A Morgan Stanley spokesman confirmed the content of the memo.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking