TABLE-Panama annual inflation holds at 3.4 pct in February
PANAMA CITY, March 12 (Reuters) - Panama's annual inflation rate held steady at 3.4 percent in February, government figures released on Wednesday showed. (Feb 2014) (Jan 2014) (Feb 2013) Change on month (pct) 0.5 0.2 0.6 Change on year (pct) 3.4 3.4 4.6 Index (base 2002) 151 150.2 146.1 Food & beverage, 5.1 4.5 5.9 year(pct)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video