Numericable improves its offer for Vivendi's SFR - sources
PARIS, March 13
PARIS, March 13 (Reuters) - Numericable has improved its offer for Vivendi's SFR as it seeks to trump an improved bid from rival Bouygues, said two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
Three other people close to the situation but without direct knowledge of the Numericable bid said they had learned that the French cable company had raised the cash portion of its bid by as much as 850 million euros.
Numericable declined to comment.
Vivendi declined to comment. (Reporting by Sophie Sassard, Leila Abboud, Gwenaelle Barzic; Editing by Andrew Callus)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies