SINGAPORE PRESS-Iconic projects worth S$15b on the horizon - Business Times
A new wave of iconic integrated mixed-development projects coming up with a total development value of more than S$15 billion ($11.83 billion), is set to enhance Singapore's luxury residential property landscape, the Business Times daily reported.
Among them will be some firsts such as the collaborations between the two sovereign wealth funds Temasek Holdings and Khazanah Nasional for the Marina One and DUO developments.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2678 Singapore Dollars) (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |