THAILAND PRESS-Low-interest environment fuels funds - Bangkok Post
Thailand's mutual fund business is forecast to grow 10 percent this year as yield-hungry investors flee low-interest bank deposits and pursue other investments offering higher returns.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video