United Technologies sets revenue target through 2020
March 13 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer United Technologies Corp. said on Thursday it aims to increase revenue by mid-single-digit percentages annually, excluding acquisitions, from now until 2020.
The large manufacturer of jet engines, elevators and climate control systems also backed its previous 2014 forecast of earnings in a range of $6.55 to $6.85 per share on sales of about $64 billion.
The company gave its targets in a slide presentation posted ahead of a meeting it was holding for analysts and investors.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |