Loan defaults in China won't stir systemic risks: Premier Li
BEIJING (Reuters) - Any default of loans in China will not set off systemic risks in the world's second-largest economy, Premier Li Keqiang said at a press conference on Thursday.
Li reiterated the government's standard line that debt risks in China are under control.
(Reporting by Adam Rose and Shao Xiaoyi; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |