RPT--Argentine bond prices climb after Paris club offers debt talks
BUENOS AIRES, March 14 (Reuters) - Argentine over-the-counter bond prices rose up to 2.7 percent on Friday after the Paris club of country creditors offered to open talks with the government over debt left over from the country's 2002 sovereign default.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest