Slim's Mexican bank Inbursa buys Brazil unit of Standard Bank
MEXICO CITY, March 14
MEXICO CITY, March 14 (Reuters) - Mexican bank Grupo Financiero Inbursa on Friday said it agreed to buy the Brazilian unit of Standard Bank for $45 million.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse