Slim's Mexican bank Inbursa buys Brazil unit of Standard Bank
MEXICO CITY, March 14
MEXICO CITY, March 14 (Reuters) - Mexican bank Grupo Financiero Inbursa on Friday said it agreed to buy the Brazilian unit of Standard Bank for $45 million.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor