Slim's Mexican bank Inbursa buys Brazil unit of Standard Bank
MEXICO CITY, March 14
MEXICO CITY, March 14 (Reuters) - Mexican bank Grupo Financiero Inbursa on Friday said it agreed to buy the Brazilian unit of Standard Bank for $45 million.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command