Brazil builder MRV comfortable with current debt levels -CFO
SAO PAULO, March 14
SAO PAULO, March 14 (Reuters) - Brazilian homebuilder MRV Engenharia e Participacoes SA is comfortable with its current debt levels and will explore options for using its excess cash generation in the future, Chief Financial Officer Leonardo Correa said on Friday.
The company generated 162 million reais ($69 million) in cash in the fourth quarter, four times more than a year earlier, helping to lower net debt to the equivalent of 30.4 percent of equity.
Still, MRV's profit fell 37.2 percent to 72 million reais in the quarter on an annual basis, far short of analysts' estimates, partly due to a spike in cancellations and higher expenses.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |