Kremlin website hit by "powerful" cyber attack
MOSCOW, March 14
MOSCOW, March 14 (Reuters) - Hackers knocked out the Russian presidency's website several times on Friday and brought down the central bank website, the Kremlin press service said.
"A powerful cyber attack is under way on the (Kremlin) site," a Kremlin spokeswoman said, adding that the attack was continuing and security experts were trying to prevent further disruptions.
She did not say who was believed to be behind the cyber attack.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal