Spain to study tax reform proposal over next few months
MADRID, March 14
MADRID, March 14 (Reuters) - Spain's government will examine and debate a tax reform proposal handed to the treasury ministry on Thursday over the next few months, Deputy Prime Minister Soraya Saenz de Santamaria said on Friday.
"The government will examine the report exhaustively and write up reform bills in March, April and May to present them to Parliament throughout June," she said.
"There are different suggestions, of which some will be accepted and some we won't agree with. It is a base upon which we can open the debate."
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |