THAILAND PRESS-Court ruling hits property market - Bangkok Post
The court ruling against the government's funding for big infrastructure plans will freeze land price appreciation, especially upcountry, and aggravate a local property market already dealing with the political crisis and sluggish economy.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’