Venezuela annual inflation rises to 57.3 pct in Feb
CARACAS, March 14
CARACAS, March 14 (Reuters) - Venezuela's annual inflation rose to 57.3 percent in February compared with 56.2 percent the previous month, the central bank said on Friday.
Consumer prices rose 2.4 percent in February, the bank said.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program