Venezuela annual inflation rises to 57.3 pct in Feb
CARACAS, March 14
CARACAS, March 14 (Reuters) - Venezuela's annual inflation rose to 57.3 percent in February compared with 56.2 percent the previous month, the central bank said on Friday.
Consumer prices rose 2.4 percent in February, the bank said.
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House