Venezuela annual inflation rises to 57.3 pct in Feb
CARACAS, March 14
CARACAS, March 14 (Reuters) - Venezuela's annual inflation rose to 57.3 percent in February compared with 56.2 percent the previous month, the central bank said on Friday.
Consumer prices rose 2.4 percent in February, the bank said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor