Russia's President Putin meets Ukrainian paralympic chief
LAURA, Russia, March 15
LAURA, Russia, March 15 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin is currently meeting the head of Ukraine's Paralympic committee, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Saturday.
He said that Valeriy Sushkevich also met Putin before the start of the Games earlier this month. Ukraine decided to take part despite the Crimea crisis, but threatened to pull out if there is an escalation of violence.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work