UnipolSai agrees to sell assets with premiums of 1.1 bln euros to Allianz
MILAN, March 15
MILAN, March 15 (Reuters) - Italian insurer UnipolSai said on Saturday it agreed to sell assets with premiums worth 1.1 billion euros ($1.53 billion) to Germany's Allianz .
UnipolSai, a unit of insurance group Unipol, said in a statement the maxmimum payment it will receive for the assets would be 440 million euros.
The transaction will be completed after being approved by regulators, UnipolSai said.
($1 = 0.7181 Euros) (Reporting by Isla Binnie; editing by Philip Pullella)
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |