RWE sells RWE Dea for 5.1 billion euros
FRANKFURT, March 16
FRANKFURT, March 16 (Reuters) - German utility RWE AG said on Sunday it and LetterOne Group had agreed on the terms for the sale of oil and gas unit RWE Dea AG at an enterprise value of around 5.1 billion euros ($7.10 billion).
A statement said the enterprise value includes around 0.6 billion euros in assumed liabilities.
The deal is subject to the approval of RWE's supervisory board, it said. ($1 = 0.7181 Euros) (Reporting by Marilyn Gerlach; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |