Kremlin says no reason to adjust foreign policy after G8 criticism - Itar-TASS
MOSCOW, March 16
MOSCOW, March 16 (Reuters) - The Kremlin said there was no reason to adjust Russia's foreign policy in response to criticism of its stance on Ukraine by other G8 nations, according to an Itar-TASS news agency report on Sunday.
"Statements - that's not a reason for any (policy) adjustments," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper, according to Itar-TASS.
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels