Goldman Sachs has a 2.1 pct stake in Italy's Banco Popolare
MILAN, March 17
MILAN, March 17 (Reuters) - U.S. bank Goldman Sachs has a 2.116 percent stake in Italian cooperative lender Banco Popolare, according to a filing posted on market watchdog Consob's website on Monday.
Investors in listed Italian companies have to notify the watchdog when their holding exceeds 2 percent.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
- British Muslim calls for action on jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks