Goldman Sachs has a 2.1 pct stake in Italy's Banco Popolare
MILAN, March 17
MILAN, March 17 (Reuters) - U.S. bank Goldman Sachs has a 2.116 percent stake in Italian cooperative lender Banco Popolare, according to a filing posted on market watchdog Consob's website on Monday.
Investors in listed Italian companies have to notify the watchdog when their holding exceeds 2 percent.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Russia may resume gas supply next week if Ukraine pays $2.2 billion: Gazprom