Chesapeake Energy files for spin off oilfield services business
March 17 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp said it filed with U.S. financial regulators for a possible spin off of its oilfield services business.
Chesapeake said it has retained Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC to evaluate strategic options for the business, Chesapeake Oilfield Operating LLC.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |