China's JA Solar swings to profit
March 17 (Reuters) - China's JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd swung to a quarterly profit, underlining a steady recovery in the sector as Japan subsidizes power and China boosts installation of solar projects.
The company posted a net profit of $23 million, or 32 cents per American depositary share (ADS), in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a net loss of $102.4 million, or $2.65 per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 33 percent to $357.3 million.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight