Coutts exec Dugan resigns to join NBAD as CIO -sources
DUBAI, March 17
DUBAI, March 17 (Reuters) - Gary Dugan, chief investment officer for Asia and the Middle East at private bank Coutts, has resigned to take the CIO job at National Bank of Abu Dhabi , sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday.
A Coutts spokeswoman confirmed that Dugan had resigned without elaborating. NBAD declined to comment.
Before Coutts, Dugan was CIO of Dubai's Emirates NBD . (Reporting by Miran Sleiman; Writing by Andrew Torchia; Editing by David French)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks