Singapore February private home sales rose 28 pct m/m
SINGAPORE, March 17
SINGAPORE, March 17 (Reuters) - Sales of private homes by developers in Singapore rose 28 percent in February from January, government data showed on Monday.
Data compiled by the Urban Redevelopment Authority showed developers sold 724 units last month, up from 565 units in January. February's figure was 1.7 percent higher than the 712 units sold a year earlier.
For more details, click on www.ura.gov.sg (Reporting by Brian Leonal; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey