THAILAND PRESS-TOT delays 4G contract with AIS - Bangkok Post
TOT Plc, a Thai state-owned telecommunications company, has put off signing a contract with its concessionaire Advanced Info Service Pcl (AIS) that would allow it to provide fourth-generation (4G) mobile services on the state's existing unused frequency.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria