Russia rejects UN assesment of Russian-speakers' rights in Ukraine
MOSCOW, March 17
MOSCOW, March 17 (Reuters) - Russia rejected as biased on Monday an assesment by a United Nations official who said he saw no violations of the rights of Ukraine's Russian-speaking population, the foreign ministry said in a statement.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'