Alibaba leaning toward NYSE listing -Wall Street Journal
March 18 (Reuters) - Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is leaning toward listing its shares on IntercontinentalExchange Group's New York Stock Exchange instead of Nasdaq OMX Group's exchange, according to the Wall Street Journal.
No deal has been signed, but Alibaba has indicated to people involved in the precess that it prefers NYSE, the Journal said, citing an unspecified number of unnamed sources.
A Nasdaq spokesman and spokeswomen from NYSE and Alibaba declined to comment.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. hospital to discharge doctor treated with experimental Ebola drug
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |