Alibaba leaning toward NYSE listing -Wall Street Journal
March 18 (Reuters) - Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd is leaning toward listing its shares on IntercontinentalExchange Group's New York Stock Exchange instead of Nasdaq OMX Group's exchange, according to the Wall Street Journal.
No deal has been signed, but Alibaba has indicated to people involved in the precess that it prefers NYSE, the Journal said, citing an unspecified number of unnamed sources.
A Nasdaq spokesman and spokeswomen from NYSE and Alibaba declined to comment.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |