Telefonica Czech Republic to have new CFO from April
PRAGUE, March 18
PRAGUE, March 18 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic said on Tuesday Martin Vlcek would take over from David Melcon as chief financial officer from April 1.
The move follows Czech investment group PPF's acquisition of a 65.9 percent stake in the telecom group from Spain's Telefonica, completed in January.
Vlcek worked as an investment manager for PPF, owned by the Czech Republic's richest man Petr Kellner. Melcon will return to Telefonica's Spanish headquarters, the statement said. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by David Holmes)
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking