Greece confirms deal with EU/IMF lenders over next bailout loans
ATHENS, March 18
ATHENS, March 18 (Reuters) - Greece confirmed on Tuesday it had reached a deal with its foreign lenders to unblock the next tranche of bailout loans after six months of negotiations.
"This review was the toughest we've had so far," Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras told reporters.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’