Greece confirms deal with EU/IMF lenders over next bailout loans
ATHENS, March 18
ATHENS, March 18 (Reuters) - Greece confirmed on Tuesday it had reached a deal with its foreign lenders to unblock the next tranche of bailout loans after six months of negotiations.
"This review was the toughest we've had so far," Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras told reporters.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt