Greece confirms deal with EU/IMF lenders over next bailout loans
ATHENS, March 18
ATHENS, March 18 (Reuters) - Greece confirmed on Tuesday it had reached a deal with its foreign lenders to unblock the next tranche of bailout loans after six months of negotiations.
"This review was the toughest we've had so far," Finance Minister Yannis Stournaras told reporters.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government