Indonesia's Indomaret to issue rupiah bonds
JAKARTA, March 18
JAKARTA, March 18 (Reuters) - PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret), one of Indonesia's leading retailers, said on Tuesday it planned to sell 1 trillion rupiah ($88.6 million) of bonds in July.
Finance Director Markus Hendarto told Reuters that Mandiri Sekuritas and BCA Sekuritas would be lead underwriters.
Indomaret has more than 9,100 stores across the country, and hopes to add another 2,000 this year. It is majority owned by the Salim Group through its company Indoritel Makmur. (Reporting by Fathiya Dahrul; Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.