MSCI to sell ISS for $364 mln
March 18 (Reuters) - Stock market index provider MSCI Inc said it would sell proxy advisory unit Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) to Vestar Capital Partners for $364 million in cash.
The company said in October that it was exploring a sale or other options for the influential and often-controversial business.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers