MSCI to sell ISS for $364 mln
March 18 (Reuters) - Stock market index provider MSCI Inc said it would sell proxy advisory unit Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) to Vestar Capital Partners for $364 million in cash.
The company said in October that it was exploring a sale or other options for the influential and often-controversial business.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead