MSCI to sell ISS for $364 mln
March 18 (Reuters) - Stock market index provider MSCI Inc said it would sell proxy advisory unit Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) to Vestar Capital Partners for $364 million in cash.
The company said in October that it was exploring a sale or other options for the influential and often-controversial business.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks set to resume next month after missing deadline
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut