MSCI to sell ISS for $364 mln
March 18 (Reuters) - Stock market index provider MSCI Inc said it would sell proxy advisory unit Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) to Vestar Capital Partners for $364 million in cash.
The company said in October that it was exploring a sale or other options for the influential and often-controversial business.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ